On January 25, 2014 Stephanie Bradberry became a Reiki Master. And July 2014 Stephanie became a Tibetan Reiki Master. It is an honor that Stephanie is ecstatic to have bestowed upon her. And Stephanie is glad to add to the lineage of energy healing and medicine.
What is Reiki?
To understand what Reiki is, one must first understand the translation of the Kanji characters for "Rei" and "Ki." In English, the characters translate as "universal life force energy."
Reiki is a system of natural healing that utilizes and maximizes universal and life force energy. Reiki can never cause harm. And Reiki never depletes one's energy.
Benefits of Reiki
While the benefits of Reiki are numerous, here are some of the more common and general ones:
- Relaxation and meditation
- Reduction of muscle tension
- Increase of positive emotions
- Boost immune system
- Help with pain management
- Improvement to overall well-being
Both in-person and distance Reiki sessions are available. You must provide a photograph of yourself for distance healing. You have the option of knowing what images Stephanie sees associated with your chakras and other points on the body. This will be done at the end of your session. Please inform me if you have had any attunements to heart based energy systems. A typical 1-hour session is 45 minutes of energy healing and 15 minutes dedicated to reviewing intuitive components like imagery. Sessions provided at your home include a travel fee. No in-home sessions are being offered at this time.
- $25 for distance 15-minute session.
- $45 for distance 30-minute session.
- $65 for distance 45-minute session.
- $85 for distance 1-hour session.
Sessions are also available for pets and animals. $40 per distance session.
Sessions conducted at your home include a travel fee.
Preparing for a Session
- It is helpful if you know what your intention is before the session. I will use this to guide the session. If you cannot think of one, we will ask for the energy to go where it is most needed.
- Dress comfortably. You will remain clothed for the duration of the session.
- If your Client Intake & Consent Form is not completed before coming to the session, be sure to arrive 10-15 minutes early.
- Please do not wear any perfumes or scents.
After the Session
- Be sure to drink plenty of water. A lot of energy was moved around and through you, so you will need to assist your body.
- Report anything you notice so I can add it to your file.
- It is recommended that you have at least three (3) sessions, at least two weeks apart, in order to receive the most benefit from this healing practice.